Portfolio Monitoring & Reporting Officer
The role-holder is tasked with the following duties: monitoring the bank’s loan assets portfolio by providing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to business units advising them on the performance of their specific loan book. Organizing early alert meetings and following up on closure of action points assigned to the business units. Sharing Daily and monthly CRB listing files with the registered CRBs, responding to all CRB disputes and update requests. Thus, the successful candidate will also have an ideal opportunity to be an integral part of the organization and to really make a difference.
- Monitor performance of loan portfolio
- Prepare periodical portfolio performance report for Branches and Business Segments
- Update of customer CRB status with Credit Reference Bureaus and handling of customer CRB dispute.
- Receive, resolve and close cases through outlook
- Provide early alert accounts to Business Units and ensure to follow through on actions for Early alert accounts;
- Provide guidance to the branch network on policy requirements relating to Loan Monitoring
- Develop and ensure frequent update of Loan Monitoring & Reporting manual
- Strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations with regard to Compliance requirements.
- Ensure that all risk management requirements within your remit are addressed and where necessary escalated through the available defined channels. Skills, Competencies and Experience The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and Data Analysis skills using MS Excel
- Thorough understanding of The Credit Policy and Prudential Guidelines
- Business Development skills and Understanding of the core banking system
- Personal organization and thoroughness coupled with the ability to work under minimum supervision with good Judgment and decision-making skill