- Will be responsible for growing and retaining customer base on Transaction Accounts, Current Accounts and Savings Accounts as well as growing and managing all Business loans portfolio and Digital Products and services.
- Minimize exposures to and impact of operational risks through application of policies and procedures.
- Generate target audience lists and sales call plans; implement and make call reports as well as customer visits.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies & procedures.
- Promoting and selling a range of appropriate Kingdom Bank product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of business customers.
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers
- Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Completion and submission of credit application information requirements together with supporting documents.
- Ensures that all new businesses are in line with AML/KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated.
- Ensure adherence of all bank’s prescribed processes, standard operating procedures, and central bank requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years working in the Banking Industry, with exposure in Micro and SME businesses.
- Experience in sales
- Sound knowledge of the Banking Act and the regulatory framework in the Financial Services Industry
- Able to apply Financial knowledge and skills to achieve business goals
- Able to identify and minimize potential and inherent risks in banking
- Communicates effectively and can explain complex Business issues