Diaspora Transactional Account
An account designed for convenient daily banking and transactions by customers in the diaspora. This account can be opened in the name of an individual or joint names.
Diaspora Savings Account
This is an account that helps diaspora customers set aside funds for their goals while earning interest. This account is available to junior savers for parents who plan to set aside money for their children.
Diaspora Current Account
This is an interest-earning account that allows both individual and businesses to handle obligations while earning from their money
Our Diaspora Banking Agents
You can easily get in touch with our agents who are happy to help answer any questions regarding the account that fits your needs.
United Kingdom (UK)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Phone Number: 0720064299
Email Address: email@example.com
United States (USA)
Phone Number: +1 (913) 449-1028
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: APOSTLE JOE MWANGI MWANIKI
Phone Number: +1 (253) 200-7685
Call & Fixed Deposit Accounts
Allows customers to save money for specified periods (3-12 months) while enjoying competitive interest rates.
Account Opening Requirements
• Diaspora chama/groups investments solutions: To empower collection of individuals, Self-help groups, Formal and informal/unregistered groups.
• Competitive Forex rates
• Safe Custody services. Safe keeping of important documents and assets
• Insurance solutions ( life covers, education policy, last expense e.t.c)
• Stock market trading (shares)
• Bills & Bonds
• Excellent Relationship Management. We have dedicated personnel to give personalized services.
NB: Document certification can be done by either
• Notary public at your country of residence
• Kenyan Embassy
• Current Banker in your country of residence
• At our branches in Kenya (when applicant is physically present in the country)