- Execution of communication plans to ensure clear and compelling messaging to all stakeholders
- Implementation of the Bank’s social media and website strategy to ensure up-to-date and informative website & social media platforms
- Coordinating the Bank’s events, public relations, communication, CSR, and corporate affairs to increase brand equity
- Manage all elements of Kingdom Bank’s digital and online presence, designing and driving the Bank’s social media strategy and tactics
- Development of all Kingdom Bank’s print communications, marketing collateral materials, and electronic communications including the website and new media
- Schedule and package internal communications, including design and content management for internal emails and circulars
- Track the social media traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Preparing weekly progress reports on online and offline marketing projects
- Development of compelling articles for newsletters, success stories, fact sheets, social media posts, and creative digital material such as website content, videos, visual images, press releases, flyers, etc.
- Curating communications materials to support the development of project events and workshops in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Manager and the project teams.
- Maintain project library of all communications tools, photos, and events in a digital format.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum 1 year experience in a marketing, public relations, or communications role in a financial institution, insurance institution or any other relevant field.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in copywriting.
- A Degree in Social Sciences or a related field.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
Candidates must submit sample evidence of previous communication work done eg press release, newsletter articles, brochures designed etc. along with cover letter and curriculum vitae.