- Execution of branding plans to ensure clear and visible brand application, signage, merchandising, and stationery across the network
- Implementation of the Bank’s social media and website strategy to ensure up-to-date and informative website & social media platforms
- Coordinating the Bank’s events, public relations, communication, CSR, and corporate affairs to increase brand equity
- Manage all elements of Kingdom Bank’s digital and online presence, designing and driving the Bank’s social media strategy and tactics
- Development of all Kingdom Bank’s print communications, marketing collateral materials, and electronic communications including the website and new media
- Maintain product and service awareness material to ensure availability of product fliers & posters and adoption of cost-effective platforms such as website, social media
- Schedule and package internal communications, including design and content management for internal emails and circulars
- Track the social media traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Preparing weekly progress reports on online and offline marketing projects
- Development of compelling articles for newsletters, success stories, fact sheets, social media posts, and creative digital material such as website content, videos, visual images, press releases, flyers, etc.
- Plan and implement events, and curate communications materials to support the development of project events and workshops in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Manager and the project teams.
- Maintain project library of all communications tools, photos, and events in a digital format.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Marketing firm, financial institution, an insurance institution, or any other relevant field.
• A Degree in Social Sciences or related field
• Relevant professional marketing qualifications
• Demonstrate skills, knowledge, and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communication, and public relations plans and activities.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of online design and creative tools.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Ability to manage and satisfy competing priorities from multiple stakeholders.