To provide branch-based personal banking sales and service facility to individual customers requiring standardized financial product and service solutions.
- Meet personal banking sales targets both in number of accounts, Deposits and Personal Loans through recruiting new customers and cross selling to existing customers.
- Generate target audience lists and sales call plans; implement and make call reports as well as customer visits
- Identify business opportunities around salary processing schemes, signing MOUs for personal loans & High net worth individuals.
- Relationship management of existing personal banking customers.
- Grow Personal Accounts, personal loan book and income
- Handling and monitoring customer enquiries and complaints effectively to ensure retention and loyalty
- Ensures that all new businesses are in line with AML/ KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated.
- Ensure adherence of all bank’s prescribed processes, standard operating procedures, and central bank requirements.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies & procedures.
- Under Asset products, will be responsible for growing and managing Check off loans, Salary Loan, Salary Advance and Digital Products & Services, as well as retaining customer base on Salary Accounts, Savings Accounts and Junior Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 year working in the Banking Industry with exposure in Micro and SME businesses
- Sound knowledge of the Banking Act and the regulatory framework in the Financial Services Industry
- Able to apply financial knowledge and skills to achieve business goals
- Able to identify and minimize potential and inherent risks in banking
- Communicates effectively and can explain complex Business issues
- Track record of motivating, managing, and developing individuals and teams to achieve results