To provide branch-based business banking, sales, and service facilities to retail customers requiring financial products and service solutions
- Meet personal banking sales targets both in the number of accounts, Deposits, and Personal Loans through recruiting new customers and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Generate target audience lists and sales call plans; implement and make call reports as well as customer visits
- Identify business opportunities around salary processing schemes, signing MOUs for personal loans & High net worth individuals.
- Relationship management of existing personal banking customers.
- Grow Personal Accounts, personal loan book, and income
- Handling and monitoring customer inquiries and complaints effectively to ensure retention and loyalty
- Ensures that all new businesses are in line with AML/ KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated.
- Ensure adherence to all bank’s prescribed processes, standard operating procedures, and central bank requirements.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies & procedures.
- Under Asset products, will be responsible for growing and managing Check off loans, Salary loans, Salary Advance, and Digital Products & Services, as well as retaining customer base on Salary Accounts, Savings Accounts, and Junior Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years working in the Banking Industry with exposure in Micro and SME businesses
- Sound knowledge of the Banking Act and the regulatory framework in the Financial Services Industry
- Able to apply financial knowledge and skills to achieve business goals
- Able to identify and minimize potential and inherent risks in banking operations.
- Communicates effectively and can explain complex Business issues