- Develop and manage SLAs with all suppliers to ensure that service quality, added value, lowest total cost, security of supply and the deployment of the suppliers’ capabilities in innovation are secured
- Member and Secretary to the Expenditure Management committee
- Provide support and lead cross-functional teams to ensure acquisition, renovations, and maintenance of premises at Head office and the branches.
- Work with service providers to ensure maintenance of the Bank facilities.
- Ensure effective Procurement Processes, Procedures and Governance
- Compiling of documentation, issuing of LPOs and receiving supplies.
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction through development and management of SLAs
- Provide leadership in performance management, employee development, talent management and building a work environment that drives high performance and employee satisfaction in the department
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure appropriate stock holding levels at the Bank.
- Ensure compliance to Occupational Safety and Health Administration through regular audits and training
- Develop and manage the operating and Capital budget for the Bank in liaison with Departmental Heads.
- Develop an approved supplier data base.
- Manage the tender process to deliver quality goods and services at optimal cost and on time.
- Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (M)
- Higher diploma in Procurement will be an added advantage
- Qualified Member of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- 5- 6 years working experience in procurement
- Strong negotiations skills
- Strong organization skills
- Good Communication skills