Project Initiation Roles
- In charge of Requirements Elicitation, Business Requirements Analysis, Business Solution Assessment, and Validation.
- In charge of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Requirements Management and Communication, Stakeholder Analysis, Business Rules Analysis, Data Analysis, and Business Modeling.
Project Delivery Roles
- Project impact & Alternative analysis
- Business Case review – Facilitation of Business request justification and approval indicating support for the project.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development, and support
- Working closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management – Develop and maintain one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, acting as a single point of contact.
- Analyze business processes – identify alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommend new approaches. Contributes to evaluating the factors that must be addressed in the business change program.
- Change Request and Change Management – ensure a smooth transition of the various change initiatives that are implemented within the business. Ensure that communication is well in advance to the business owners.
- Ensure that all risk management requirements within the BCM remit are addressed and where necessary escalated through the available defined channels.
- Strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices, and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations regarding Compliance requirements.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- University degree preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Business or Information Technology related.
- Certified Business Analysis Profession (CBAP) training.
- Lean Six Sigma (Green and Yellow Belt) Training.
- Project Management (PRINCE II or PMP) is a plus.
- 3 years experience in the project management field with evidence of completed technology-related projects