- Manages and monitors financial operation in regard to leasing i.e., Depreciation, lease amortizations, insurance amortizations, arrears update, VAT computations.
- Oversee the implementation of the asset management system, including: the implementation of the Asset Management policies and procedures.
- Implement the sales, business development and relationship management strategies
- Achieve the highest standard of customer acquisition and retention together with operational & delivery excellence
- Develop a clear aggressive sales pipeline for both bank and non-bank customers existing and ensure to file all call reports.
- Develop a strong customer relationship management system aimed at customer retention and maximizing on every relationship.
- Prepare and manage lease invoices and follow up on payments with customers.
- Keeps operational records, reports sales and determine lease profitability
- Execute and monitor the implementation of the asset acquisition, maintenance and disposal plans.
- Establish and analyze the life cycle of assets, including an analysis of pricing options for various end of term options, and recommendations on the most appropriate end of term solution.
- Develop and maintain asset registers, including acquisitions, maintenance management, transfers and valuations.
- Prepare and manage maintenance schedules through a diary system and notify the lessees accordingly when the service or maintenance is due and maintain an insurance diary.
- Develop and maintain a lease register to ensure use is in conformity with executed Master Lease Agreements through tracking or regular visits to lessees
- Plan and execute the asset verification, investigate and report on variances, make necessary recommendations to resolve discrepancies and update the asset register
- To monitor all assets and ensure any breaches are reported to management immediately.
- Ensure that all procedures as laid down in the Asset Management Policy or other policies as advised are adhered to.
- A minimum of 3 years in a leasing environment undertaking asset management or fleet management in a leasing company or asset vendor
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A degree in Business or Engineering related course
- Knowledge of Leasing products and emerging market trends
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze, interpret and draw conclusions based on information presented.
- Asset knowledge: Understanding of various assets and technological useful life or market information.
- Customer Service Skills: Ability to empathize with the customer and ensure the delivery of first class customer experience
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to interact with different people
- Proactive Initiator: Must be pro-active, a self-starter and have the ability to see, grasp and advice on opportunities