Training and Development
- Identify training and development needs within Kingdom Bank through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with departmental Heads and Head of human resources.
- Develop training and development programs and objectives, and budget for the Bank.
- Administer spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtain and /or develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development programs.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training and development programs.
- Ensuring that data is protected.
- Classifying and indexing records
- Destroying or archiving finished data/records
- Ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed.
- Developing record distribution and storage policies.
- Potentially overseeing the transition from paper to electronic management systems.
- Review/monitor the risk management decisions.
- Carry out quarterly risk assessment for the departments.
Labor Law Compliance
Ensure that the organization: –
- Contacts proper Education and Training about compliance regulations.
- Creates an Employee Handbook and Updates it Regularly.
- Conducts Scheduled HR Compliance Audits.
- Upholds workplace safety requirements as defined by the Occupational Safety and Health Association and keeping up with the various worker safety legislative changes.
- Operates within the law and meets current regulatory standards.
- Promotes compliance culture.
- Is conversant to current regulatory and compliance changes.
- Specifying preferred outcomes, called goal setting, for the employees.
- Weight, or prioritize the employee’s desired outcomes in numeric ranking form from 1-5 or percentage level of time spent in work.
- Identifying first-level measures by considering most reliable, valid, practical measurements to evaluate the accomplishment of employee’s desired outcomes.
- Identifying standards for evaluating the achieved outcomes in terms of below expectations, exceeds expectations, and meets expectations.
- Documenting a performance plan that includes measures, desired outcomes, and standards.
- Conducting ongoing measurements and observations to track an employee performance exchanging ongoing feedback on performance to them.
- Conducting a performance appraisal or performance review and reward for performance if an employee meets the desired performance level.
- Developing or updating performance development or improvement plan to handle the performance gap if an employee does not meet the required performance level.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Making worker safety and health a core organizational value.
- Eliminating hazards, protecting workers, and continuously improving workplace safety and health.
- Providing sufficient resources to implement and maintain the safety and health program.
- Visibly demonstrate and communicate employee safety and health commitment to workers and others.
Human Resource Planning & Budgeting
- Forecasting of Manpower requirements.
- Controlling/Monitoring the Policies for ensuring that the right kind of people in right numbers, are selected for the right position and in right time.
- Driving the annual planning and the annual budgeting process for HR Department, and throughout the year monitoring actual Versus budget performance monthly.
- Acting as a Project Management Officer for HR Department
- Looking for ways to increase the efficiency and performance in HR Department
- Custodian of HR Department calendar
- Talent Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management (Must)
- CHRP(K) or ongoing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a HR Officer in Banking / Microfinance industry
- Must be a member of a HR professional body.
- Experience in recruitment and selection, Employee relationships, Payroll Administration, will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in use of MS office tools.