We are Kingdom Leasing Co. Ltd.
What are you interested in leasing today?
Provision of IT Infrastructure, Laptops and school buses etc
Provision of diagnostic, lab, dialysis machines and theatre equipment
Retail and Trade Sector
Provision of display, storage and processing equipment, motor vehicles.
Provision of equipment for generation of renewable energy e.g solar equipment
Provision of equipment for processing and production equipment.
Types of Lease Structures underwritten by Kingdom Leasing Co. Ltd:
Lease contract that involves identification of the asset from the supplier and on signing of the lease contract, the assets are delivered to you in return for a period payment.
Sale and Lease Back:
Lease contract that involves the sale of assets that you have already acquired and which are up to 1 year old from date of purchase to Kingdom Leasing Co. Ltd and then in turn lease the same assets from us at a periodic rental.
Back to Back Lease:
Lease contract entered into mainly with suppliers who in turn enter into lease contracts with identified end customers.
Stepped Up and Stepped Down Lease:
Lease contract that is structured to have lower rentals at the beginning and which increase over time or a lease contract which is structured with higher rentals at the beginning and which decrease over the lease term.
Key Features of Operating Lease Model offered by Kingdom Leasing Co. Ltd.
- 100% funding as Kingdom Leasing Co. Ltd. pays for the full cost of acquisition of the asset.
- Leases structured based on customer’s cash cycle.
- The lease may be offered as a packaged through structuring the lease with maintenance and insurance thus one predetermined rental (Wet Lease).
- Execution of one Master Rental Agreement from the onset to cater for lease of various asset categories under one contract.
- Leases can be multi-currency based on your income streams.
- Flexible end of term options i.e. either renewal of the lease, return of the asset with no further obligations or purchase through third parties
- Provision of a lease line (similar to a loan credit line) that allows ease of asset acquisition when assets are required.
- Assets procured based on customer requirements.